Let us walk you through Medicare, step by step…
- Should you enroll in Medicare or delay it? We’ll give you all the facts you need to make an informed decision.
- Part A and Part B – We’ll help you understand how Original Medicare works.
- Supplemental plans – Important decisions involving your choice of a Medigap plan vs. Medicare Advantage will need to be made. We will go over the pros and cons of each so you can make an educated decision.
- Competitive rates and benefits tailored to your situation – You will have multiple carriers and plans to choose from. When you talk to us, you aren’t talking to an insurance company or a “captive” agent – both of which are forced to offer you a plan that may not be the best fit. As an “independent” broker, we always offer the most competitive plans from the current industry leaders.
- Local expertise – We are familiar with the medical underwriting nuances of the top insurance carriers in Kansas. As a result, we can offer you a more streamlined process to securing the best Kansas Medicare solution for your unique situation.
- Personal service – We live and work in the state of Kansas. As such, we offer personal service that is difficult to find from a large nationwide insurance agency with hundreds of agents and customers all over the country. Their call centers have no doubt solicited you. They promise personalized service, but will hand you off to a customer service team after you have enrolled. In contrast, we are focused on our back yard. You won’t have to re-explain your situation to the newest customer service hire every time you interact with us. Instead, you will always talk to the same person your initial consultation was with.
- FREE – We do not charge a fee for our service. You will only pay the insurer the monthly premium they filed with the Kansas Insurance Department. KS Medigap is compensated by the insurance carrier you choose, and the compensation has no impact on your premiums.